Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anndra Neen In Paris

On Monday evening I had the good fortune to get myself gussied up and attend the Anndra Neen Fall 2012 collection preview & cocktail party.

It was held at the très chic Hôtel Plaza Athénée, just off the Champs-Élysées.


The Stephens sisters recently won the Dorchester prize to help establish their brand, an incredibly artful collection of jewelry that's already gained the attention of the likes of Vogue magazine, Drew Barrymore and Michelle Obama. The ladies celebrated the honor with their trademark poise and warmth.



I can't tell you how amazing their work is. It looks heavy but wears light, and feels like wearing a sculpture on your body. These are not accessories; they are pieces of art to base your whole outfit around. And considering that their father is an artist and their grandmother was a painter as well, it's clear to see the creative streak that runs through them both.


You can see here how the Stephens sisters expertly wear their own work (can you believe these necklaces? I can't even call them necklaces).


As ever, it was wonderful to see and talk with these beautiful ladies, who manage to maintain an amazing amount of elegance even while joking around and welcoming friends and potential buyers alike to their fête.


It was a lovely night and I wear my Anndra Neen with pride (and care)!

Also, Eiffel Tower right there. The perfect view to finish the evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment