Friday, April 2, 2010

Une.





(my delicious [really] vegetarian meal, complete with the free champagne that made me take Air France in the first place.)






La Moulin de la Galette, which you may have heard of from our friends Renoir and Van Gogh.






This will probably be my biggest post, as I want to avoid the burden of blogging for the most part, and save my musings for my writing (and for a thirteen hour slide show when I return).

avec l'amour,
*jenna*

3 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely already. Is that your trench coat?? OMG - gorgeous color!! Now, mama REALLY wants to see just one family photo and one accomodations photo, pretty please?

    love you, love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just totes gasped when I saw the eiffel tower and everything is SO white (or is that just my computer screen?) Oh jenna, I am so excited for you. I was able to see your quiche on my handy bb for a moment and I dreamt of it last night. Mike said I was laughing in my sleep...maybe I was imagining being in Paris with you and saying "goodnight my shweet"...who knows, but quiche was def. involved somehow. yum.

    ReplyDelete