I was very happy because it was a lovely warm day, and I finally got to break out my "Paris Dress" - a cute red number I got from Anthropologie (courtesy of my grandma) in January, having to wait patiently several months to wear it.
I think Grandma would like it. Anyway, onto the castles, palaces, trianons...
Opulent, gorgeous, ridiculous, and in some ways repulsive.
This was the room in Marie Antoinette's trianon which was used solely for warming the dishes to be used for dinner.
Viviane, chef extraordinaire, packed us a picnic for the afternoon. We chose a sweet spot in the grass beside a grand canal, and enjoyed the sun broadcasting its rays in the sky, wide as eyes, wide as breath.
We walked, we wandered, we talked, we laughed, we (I) wished on dandelions from the massive labyrinth garden.
Sébastien laughed at the way I always take photos of my feet.
And still there was more palace to behold...
Finished with a trio of Coca-Cola Lights at an outdoor café. By the way, CHECK OUT THAT VINTAGE PURSE. It's my new love. We're to be married this summer.
avec l'amour,
*jenna*
No comments:
Post a Comment