Here are a bunch of photos I've taken in the last few months, just now getting around to posting them...
I have a new favorite flower: the dahlia. There was a gorgeous "exhibit" at the Jardin des Plantes with row after row of different dahlia colors, sizes and shapes. A lovely way to spend an autumn afternoon...
Particularly the Brazilian red dahlia.
The rosy night sky just before I left Montmartre:
And just enjoying Montmartre in general...
Hello beauty...
Enjoying the new neighborhood and the sunset view from my window:
Nice store name!
Celebrating my birthday at Lisa's house, with pink champagne, shrimp bites, mini crispy cheese sticks, and roquefort blue cheese "cigarettes" or roll-ups:
And sparklers, and dancing to the Beatles' "Happy Birthday":
And later with flowers...
And a trip to the opera...
Now I've done just about everything I wanted to in Paris!
Including dancing on a Monday night with fifty other American girl bloggers:

It doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment