skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
postcards from paris
Sunday, June 24, 2012
You Belong To Me Now
"I've seen you, beauty, and you belong to me now. No matter who you're waiting for and if I never see you again, you belong to me, and all of Paris belongs to me and I belong to this notebook and pen."
- Ernest Hemingway,
A Moveable Feast
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
See Also:
A List of My Work Published Online
Paris Cheapskate, my guide to cheap French living
Blog Archive
►
2013
(66)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(172)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(15)
You Belong To Me Now
Vert
Picnics and Pie
En Rose
It Was A Good Week For Mail
Awaiting Your Arrival
A Tale of Two Dads
French Bachelorette Party
Conference
This One's For Stephanie
Well, I Never Thought This Would Happen.
Rue Mouffetard
Setting
Garçons
Color of the Moment
►
May
(16)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(30)
►
February
(29)
►
January
(21)
►
2010
(65)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(35)
►
April
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment